Friday 24 May 2013

My Fashion Show Debut


Last week I did some modelling for Isossy Children at the Women 4 Africa awards ceremony.

On my way there I was really excited and confident.  When I got there, there were about 8 other kids.  They had kids about 13 and 14 and kids about 7 and 8 and around my age.  I was going to wear: a silver blazer suit with a silver bow tie, a white shirt and a pair of black basketball boots.



Word games whilst I wait
I know modelling sounds simple but it is not as easy as it looks.  It was a fashion show in front of
hundreds of people.  For one, you have to walk in a straight line, not too quick, not too slow.  And, for two, you have to walk elegantly without looking like a daisy!  People are watching so no room for mistakes.  After two whole hours we did our modelling and I've got to say we nailed it!  Afterwards we had our pictures taken on the red carpet and that made me feel like a Hollywood star.



When I went home I realized that modelling takes hard work.  Next time I do a fashion show I'll do some practice at home first!

Louie

No comments:

Post a Comment